Convert sunlight into useable energy with solar PV panels
Solar photovoltaic (PV) systems capture sunlight using photovoltaic cells. Direct sunlight is not needed for them to generate electricity, so they’re still effective on a very cloudy day. Once the sunlight’s energy has been captured the cells convert it into electricity which is then used throughout the property.
As with all our systems, you will benefit from our years of experience, where the best solution is designed specifically for your property. Each panel is carefully positioned to allow it to capture the maximum amount of light possible during daylight hours.
Why choose Solar PV Panel Panels?
- Lower your home carbon emissions
- Qualify for the UK Government’s cashback scheme (RHI)
- Cut your overall electricity bills
- Receive payments payments for the electricity you generate through the UK Government’s Feed-in Tariff scheme (opens in a new tab)
- Little maintenance is needed, we provide servicing for all of our products we install
Inspired Renewables will install your system in full accordance with the UK Government’s advised G83 rules, ensuring that solar photovoltaic systems are compliant with best practice and all current legislation.