Solar thermal systems convert sunlight into energy through heating coils that generate warmth in your water tank. This system needs a large volume of light, so really it is only effective for the six brightest months of the year – that makes it the perfect companion to other renewable energy sources.
Why choose Solar Thermal panels?
• One of the most cost-effective heat generations available
• Years of heat generation with very little cost to the environment, lowering home carbon emissions
• No moving parts in solar thermals mean rare servicing and an extremely low chance of breaking down
• Perfect companion to other technologies such as Solar PV panels – a step towards making your whole property self-sufficient
• Qualifies you for the UK Government’s cashback scheme (RHI)
• A typical house only requires 2-3 panels
If you are thinking of investing in solar thermal water heating then you’ll likely need some help reaching a decision.
Inspired Renewables install systems from leading manufacturers like Asia-1 and Daikin – the best systems you will find on the market.
The Inspired Renewables team have the expertise to pinpoint the ideal solution for your property, and use industry-specific software to design your bespoke solution.
Our experienced workforce and quality materials combine to bring you solar heating that will truly enhance your home.